FRANCE – BELGIUM – NETHERLANDS : 4 nights in Paris, 1 night in Brussels, 1 night in Amsterdam. Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam. You want to spend a holiday in Europe, but are confused for where to go and how to go? Pick these 3 famous capitals of Europe trip by comfortable train, it may be perfect places to discover and is the best way to travel. Paris, one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. Amsterdam, beautiful city built on an elaborate canal system. Brussels, the capital of Europe.
A choice that makes the difference
When you’re taking the holiday of a life time you need to choose an established, bonded tour operator whom you can trust. We are proud to offer you an excellent quality and value for money in our tours, which gives you the chance to experience your chosen destination in an authentic and exciting way.
– Small, intimate groups (maximum 10 guests)
– Travelling in a small-group opens us up to destinations and experiences that the big coach tours simply can’t get to.
– Accommodation nearby train station and heart of the city
– Explore Europe by high speed train TGV
– Expert guide or assistant who are passionate about the places
– Travel-24™ emergency support available
– There are no hidden extras and you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for
– Quality service with best value.
– You will feel like travel at your home
– Learn some western science, traditional and their daily life
– European local meals and wine
ADVANTAGES OF TRAIN TRAVEL IN EUROPE :
In Europe train network is extremely vast and must of the trains run on schedule well over 96%. Compare to planes and tourist buses train seats are usually a little larger and very comfortable. All train stations are located middle of city. Europe has a lot of amazing countryside, and traveling by train is a great way to see some fantastic views.
All trains traveling from Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam-Paris are operated by Thalys or TGV (world high speed train). All Thalys trains are direct but TGV trains require a transfer.
WHY TRAVEL BY TRAIN ?
o Arrive right in the Center of city
o Peace, quiet and comfortable
o Beautiful views
o Reliable and on Schedule
o Gain of time
o Beautiful train Stations
France-Luxembourg-Belgieum-Netherlands-Germany-Switzerland Start and end in Paris ! This tour package taking you from Paris France… Read More....
Switzerland and France - 5 days : Geneva : Embedded between nearby Alpine peaks and the… Read More....
FRANCE - BELGIUM - NETHERLANDS - GERMANY - LUXEMBOURG Five days to cross 5 countries:… Read More....
Words From Our Happy Tourist