- This agreement is between you and Everest Link Travels and Tours Pvt.LTD.
- In these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions), “we”, “us” or “our” means Everest Link Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will be effective when they are posted in our web site.
- The following booking conditions form the basis of your contract with Everest Link Tour and Travel (“we”, “us” and “our”). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these booking conditions and agree to them.
- Before making a reservation at Everest Link Tour and Travel, we encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they constitute a contract agreement between Everest Link Tour and Travel and you from the time the booking is made. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all the people in the group and is responsible for all payments due.
- To make a booking please follow the procedures on our website or ask for an offline application form. The relevant application form needs to be completed by each person travelling. Where you are under 18 at the time of booking, the application forms needs to be signed by your parent or guardian or initialled online during the booking process.
- Once you have submitted your booking and personal details we will give you a confirmation and pro-forma invoice of your booking.
- Reservation must be made 3 months before departure. Not any request will be processed after period mentioned.
- Bookings require payment for Visa fee, all documentations and service charges: Rs. 35000 per person of the total package price at the time of the booking.
- You will be informed by e-mail when you need to pay the balance of your booking. The rest full 100% of payment willl be effective only when your visa is issued.
- To pay for your booking with a banktransfer, it should be done on EL Travel account number….
- All Prices quoted on EL Travel are in (NPR) and per person, unless other wise specified. All payments and refunds are due in NPR. EL Travel and Tours is not responsible for any changes in currency exchange rates that might occur from the time of booking until a refund is made.
- All rates quoted are shown in our tariffs and are based on current prices. All prices mentioned on EL Travel include value-added tax. EL Travel reserves the right to alter or change already published prices on the website without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such costs increases that is outside EL Travel control.
- EL Travel and Tours reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times with out prior notice should this be necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond EL Travel & Tour’s control. Please notice that in the case of changes of flights, the passenger is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
- Cancellation of bookingsmust be notified to us by letter or email as soon as possible. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received in writing by us.
- For cancellations received up to 30 calendar days before the scheduled departure, a 60% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received 19 -29 calendar days before the scheduled departure date, a 80% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received 1 -19 calendar days before the scheduled departure date, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Visa fees, visa service fees, documents translation fees, invitation letter fees ,hotel booking fees and company service charges NPR 35000 per person which is non-refundable.
- Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of your insurance policy. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned. Where a part cancellation of a booking affects the basis on which the price was calculated, we will recalculate and re-invoice you accordingly.
- Changes to your confirmed trip can be considered depending on practicalities and availabilities, but there might be a cost associated with these changes. We do not charge an amendment fee for doing so and will only pass on any extra costs involved in providing additional or alternative services which are incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking in which case cancellation charges will apply. Changes may result in the recalculation of the holiday price where, for example, the basis on which the price of the original holiday was calculated has changed.
- Changes and cancellation by us: As referred to above, we may have to make changes to and correct errors in advertised and confirmed details and also cancel confirmed bookings which we must reserve the right to do. Please note, our trips may require “force major” and a minimum number of participants to enable us to operate them. If the minimum number of bookings required for a particular trip has not been received, we are entitled to cancel it. We will notify you of cancellation for this reason not less than 30 days prior to departure.
- These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Everest Link Tour and Travel Pvt. Ltd in respect of but not limited to the obtaining of visas, passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made accepted subject to the terms here in after set out.
- Valid passports are required for travel to most destinations.Travel document passport, valid for six months after the expected date of return.
- Application requirements and fees for visas are not in the control of Everest Link Tour and Travel. And are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance.
- Everest Link Tour and Travel is not responsible for changes in application requirements or fees or for any loss or delay relating to such changes. You agree here by to be responsible for and shall pay for all fees and changes in fees. You certify that all statements and information provided by you to Everest Link Tour and Travel will be true and correct.
- Completed passports are normally sent by couriers VFS services and are subject to the terms and conditions set by VFS. Everest Link Tour and Travelis not responsible for anyloss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these delivery services.
- Everest Link Tour and Travelis not responsible for damages resulting from incorrect information from applicants or errors caused by applicants.
- All quotes of processing times are approximate. Processing time cannot be guaranteed and the processing time quotes cannot and should not be relied upon.
- Passport and Visa requirements are established by each country and are subject to change without notice. Everest Link Tour and Travel provides the best possible information available but cannot guarantee that the information provided is the most current and complete.
- Everest Link Tour and Travel is in its sole and absolute discretion may refuse to process any passport, visa or other document.
- Visa applications will be processed by the Everest Link Tour and Travel by the request and requirements of the client. Everest Link Tour and Travel cannot and will not be held responsible for any incorrect information provided by the client. All effort will be made by Everest Link Tour and Travel to obtain the correct visa within the time frame specified. Everest Link Tour and Travel however shall not be responsible for any of the following circumstances arising at the embassy. Incorrectly issued visa, visa issue refusal, application refusal or any delay in the processing/issuing of the visa.
- Everest Link Tour and Travel reserve the right to, from time to time for any reason adapt, alter or otherwise change these terms for legal, regulatory, security or to reflect changes to the functionality or services of the site with or without any prior notice.
- You’re required to prepay for all services. All consular/government fees are non-refundable once service processing has begun. In the case where a visa or passport application has been canceled or rejected, the service fee will be non-refundable. If a mistake is on a passport or visa the error shall lie with the issuing authority, not Everest Link Tour and Travel.
- The travel documents will be delivered to you once the full payment has been received. You will receive your travel documents: e-tickets, vouchers and itinerary.
- The organizers shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the followings: –
(a) Inaccuracy, wrong description or changes to any tour and its itinerary
(b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine, or other causes
(c) Extension of stay and flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed
(d) Any damage to or loss of baggage and personal items or accidents are the responsibility of tour members or customers. Hence, tour members or customers are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
(e) Deportation or refusal of entry to tour members by immigration authorities due to possession of unlawful items, improper travel documents or for behavior and activities considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned
- No refund or price reduction will be made for the non-utilization of any items or service included in the tour fare
The Company acts as agent for the carriers, transportation companies, hotels and other principals of third party suppliers. The Company has taken reasonable care to ensure Product Content is correct. Customer acknowledges that Product Content is made available to the Company by third party suppliers. All Product Content is prepared in good faith but Customer acknowledges that the Company cannot check the accuracy of all the information provided by third party suppliers. Customers acknowledges that Product Content is Subject to amendment at any time without notice. The Company has no direct control over the third party suppliers of Product and will not be liable in the event that any advertised services or facilities are changed or withdrawn. The Company accepts no responsibility for any injury caused to you, loss or expenses incurred by you and damage to your belongings where the Company has not been negligent nor in breach of any duty and or where the aforementioned injury, loss, expenses and or damage results directly or indirectly from any occurrence beyond the Company’s control and or including but not limited to the breakdown of equipment, strike, delay, weather, medical reasons, theft, quarantine regulation, customs regulations, cancellation, changes in the tour itinerary and or flight and or other transport schedules, deportation and or refusal of entry by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of illegal and or unlawful items and or holding invalid travel documents and or behaviour and or activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
- When travelling to Europe for any purpose every visit or outside the Schengen Zone and European Union is obliged to have valid compulsory medical insurance for foreigners in Schengen Area and according to the European Parliament and the Council Regulation EC No 810/2009 of 13 July 2009:
- “shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance to coverany expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during stay.The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30,000.”